This collection consists of audio recordings and materials related to the Herman Phleger Lecture and Herman Phleger Visiting Professorship. The professorship was established in 1972 by Herman Phleger and his wife, Mary Elena Phleger, to house an expert in international law at Stanford Law School and to deliver a public lecture. The Herman Phleger Visiting Professorship in Law is awarded annually to individuals of great distinction in the fields of law, policy and domestic or foreign affairs.
Collection Identifier Number: LAW-816
List of Series:
- Audio Recording of Herman Phleger Lecture, 1974 - 1987
- Mikhail Gorbachev Delivering Phleger Lecture, 1992-05-09
- Herman Phleger Lecture Files, 1972 - 2002
- Herman Phleger Lecture Poster, 1974-1998
- Herman Phleger Publications, 1974-1998